It’s a quick and short read about Nikola Tesla’s life. I may sound ignorant but I didn’t know who this great scientist was, the one whose contributions led to the smartphones we carry today.
Definitely, everyone should read about him.
Some noteworthy lines from the book –
- IQ is no longer looked on as the #1 magic bullet to a life of success. Many other factors are necessary in order to be someone who makes a difference during their lifetime.
- “The present is theirs; the future for which I really worked, is mine.”
- From a very early age, Nikola Tesla could memorize entire books and mathematical tables that utterly befuddled those around him. He was able to learn new languages easily and never needed much sleep.
- “Many people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.” —Thomas Edison
- They really are not too concerned with the world they are living in because they are too busy inventing a new world.
- “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.
- It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.” —Albert Einstein
- Upon his death, the FBI had all of Tesla’s belongings seized, even though he was an American citizen. Everything was thoroughly scrutinized by one John G. Trump, uncle of Donald J. Trump, 45th president of the United States. The public was told that there were rumors that Tesla had invented a death ray and the government didn’t want the information to pass into enemy hands.
- “Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered – either by themselves or by others.” —Mark Twain
Available on Amazon Kindle Edition and Paperback.